Be an Apprentice
Why become an apprentice?
- You will be employed
- You will be paid a salary
- You will receive training
- You will achieve qualifications
- You become more employable
- You have better career prospects
Apprentices can be new to an organisation or current employees. Qualifications can range from Level 2 (GCSE Level) to Level 7 (Degree Level). Apprentices must be 16 but there is no upper age limit.Contact Us
Why choose SBC Training?
- 35 years experience of delivering apprenticeships and training has resulted in a wealth of knowledge and successfully supporting thousands of young people to take their first career steps
- Success rates are consistently above national average
- 98% of our apprentices continue into permanent employment
- Contact us to discuss your ideas
- Talk to a team member to identify the best apprenticeship for you
- Register to receive updates on our vacancies
I knew that SBC Training was a good company from working with the electrical apprentices, but the recent dealings with the recruitment has been seamless. The Recruitment Team appreciated the communication and help given to them resulting in the successful appointment of a new Business Admin apprentice.
Emma Harrison, Connexus
The apprenticeship programme has assisted me in gaining work experience, developing and widening skills and knowledge, and helped me gain confidence in a working environment and in myself. SBC Training and my employer have both encouraged me to take up opportunities.
Sophie, Business Administration Apprentice
I could not thank SBC Training enough for getting me to where I am now. My apprenticeship was fantastic and I would recommend the apprenticeship route to anyone.
Jake, Engineering Apprentice
As a valued business partner for many years, SBC Training provides training in occupational areas right across the organisation. Their staff are knowledgeable, flexible and professional. We can identify the direct impact of their involvement.