Health and Social Care
Introduction to Management in Adult Care
Posted: 18th Nov, 2019
Sector: Health and Social Care
This course is aimed at newly appointed or aspiring managers in the care sector. It will provide an introduction to the skills required to undertake a management role within the care sector.
This brief introduction will help to identify if further qualifications are required and the route which can be taken.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Sessions will cover a variety of topics including:
- Concepts of 'leadership' and 'management' in adult care settings
- Leadership and Management
- Adapting leadership and management skills to address different situations
- Change management skills
- Legislation and regulation responsibilities
A 1 day, classroom-based course.
Avenues of progression include:
- Specialised qualifications that focus on particular areas of Health & Social Care