Health and Social Care
Introduction to Management in Adult Care
Posted: 18th Nov, 2019
Sector: Health and Social Care
This course is aimed at newly appointed or aspiring managers in the care sector. It will provide an introduction to the skills required to undertake a management role within the care sector.
This brief introduction will help to identify if further qualifications are required and the route which can be taken.
Upcoming Course Schedule
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration|
Sessions will cover a variety of topics including:
- Concepts of 'leadership' and 'management' in adult care settings
- Leadership and Management
- Adapting leadership and management skills to address different situations
- Change management skills
- Legislation and regulation responsibilities
A 1 day, classroom-based course.
Avenues of progression include:
- Specialised qualifications that focus on particular areas of Health & Social Care