Health and Social Care
Introduction to Performance Management (Adult Care)
Posted: 18th Nov, 2019
Sector: Health and Social Care
This course is aimed at staff in the health and social care sector who have responsibility for carrying out supervision and managing performance of staff within their care setting.
This is an ideal workshop for both those new to undertaking supervisions or for those who just want a refresher to improve their skills.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Sessions will cover a variety of topics including:
- Principles, scope and purpose of supervision in adult care
- How regulation relates to staff supervision
- What makes supervision effective
- Procedures to address performance management issues
A 1 day, classroom-based course.
Avenues of progression include:
- Specialised qualifications that focus on particular areas of Health & Social Care