Health and Social Care
Introduction to Safeguarding Adults
Posted: 18th Nov, 2019
Sector: Health and Social Care
This Safeguarding Adults course provides staff in all roles within health and social care with an introduction to the key concepts and principles of safeguarding adults.
The course is ideal for new staff in the industry but also as a refresher for any existing staff. It is an ideal way to raise awareness of safeguarding and to remind staff of their own responsibilities.
Upcoming Course Schedule
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration|
Sessions will cover a variety of topics including:
- Principles of safeguarding adults
- Recognising signs of abuse
- Responding to suspected or alleged abuse
- Safeguarding legislation
- Reducing the likelihood of abuse
- Recognising and reporting unsafe practice
- Principles for online safety
DeliveryA 1 day classroom-based course.
Avenues of progression include:
- Specialised qualifications that focus on particular areas of Health and Social Care