Topics covered include:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value
The course consists of 10 evening workshops which will run from 6pm to 9pm commencing Wednesday 30 September.
The course can also be delivered in 3 full days. Online delivery is also available.
Learners will be assessed via an hour, closed-book, multiple-choice test which will take place on the last session.
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking further ITIL qualifications including ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader certifications.