Posted: 25th Aug, 2020
ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library®) is the most widely established approach to IT Service Management. It provides a set of best practices for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to a wide range of businesses of any size.
This qualification enables learners to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
The ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
Upcoming Course Schedule
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration|
Topics covered include:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value
The course consists of 10 evening workshops which will run from 6pm to 9pm commencing Wednesday 30 September.
The course can also be delivered in 3 full days. Online delivery is also available.
Learners will be assessed via an hour, closed-book, multiple-choice test which will take place on the last session.
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking further ITIL qualifications including ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader certifications.